- Do you think in order attain a lean and muscular or a toned and sexy physique you must be a fitness enthusiast?
- Are you constantly stressed, worried, anxious, and overwhelmed in your busy life? Are you in constant search for happiness?
- Is your decision for your job or career based on the amount of money you will acquire? Do you have bigger dreams and visions you would like to achieve?
My Fitness Journey
I used to think I had to make fitness my life in order to attain a shredded physique. I thought I had to be on a strict diet and endure a strenuous 6-7 day a week workout routine filled with massive amounts of cardio to get “ripped”. This may be the case because of what social media portrays in todays fitness society with sexy fitness models, buffed out dudes, and a million different supplements saying this will get you a rockin bod…WRONGO! I also used to think this way. I was working out 6 days a week chasing the pump, doing five to six exercises per muscle group thinking it was never enough. I thought I had to eat every two to three hours in order to build muscle and lose weight. I would eat nothing but bland chicken, beef, brown rice, and sweet potatoes, hating every one of my meals and not achieving my ideal goals. Frustrated, impatient, and stressed out; over what? After reaching my breaking point I realized that I hold the power and there is no one way blueprint. I knew three things were for certain.
- I wanted to learn to work out less, achieve the best possible results, and not make fitness my life.
- I wanted to be able to occasionally eat foods I enjoy, drink alcohol and party with friends and family, and not stress about losing my body.
- I wanted to create a plan that is sustainable so I can be lean and healthy my entire life.
I finally started digging into my research, reading books, following successful fitness icons in order to find a way to work less, and achieve maximum results. I now have achieved my ideal lean, muscular physique with ease, I love to eat every one of my meals, and I do not stress about fitness anymore. It all came down to learning how to work smart rather than harder, simplifying the process, and achieving balance. And I still drink and partay;)
Finding Our Inner-Zen
We live in an overwhelming world that continuously shifts and changes. We go to school, we have jobs, kids, and relationships. We are constantly stressed out, worried, and filled with anxiety. We think happiness is something to be attained in the future, something we are searching for. Yes, finding happiness is a quest...but, a quest within. We must become more mindful, more aware of our thoughts, feelings, and actions. Mental training is just as important as physical training. Mindfulness is not about eliminating negative thoughts, feelings, or actions, but about changing your relationship with them. Learning to become aware of them when they come about for whatever reason. It is ultimately the practice of presence, learning to live in the moment in which will relinquish all negativity, past regrets, future worries, and all forms of stress. This is exactly what the practice of meditation teaches us and will soon blow up in our society. Many successful, famous people meditate daily such as Lewis Howes, Oprah Winfrey, Cameron Diaz, Hugh Jackman, Ellen DeGeneres, Russell Simmons, and many more. I can tell you from my personal experience with meditation that it drastically increased my state of happiness, changed my perspective on the world, and has given me a clear mind. It is time to evolve and make mental training a daily habit of ours.
A New World
We live in a world run by money and base all of our decisions for a job, or career on how much of it we can make. We all grow up with dreams but always let them stay as just dreams. Whether we are told they are unrealistic or we become fearful of trying to accomplish them. Our true passions turn into just hobbies, our true wants in life are to scary to go after. We are in search for steady pay, security, and comfortability. What kind of life is that? We've heard before we only live one life, right? So why not take the chance to go after your dreams instead of live in regret? I don't know about you, but I want to wake up everyday excited to do the work I love, Learn the things that spark my interest, follow my visions, and escape my comfort zone because that's where the magic happens. That's living life to the fullest. "Mediocrity" should no longer be a word in our vocabulary. It's time to heighten our senses and evolve. In our world today it is more than possible to launch a business, a side hustle, create passive income streams, and live the life you envision. We have the number one tool in the world at our finger tips...the internet. Change your thoughts, change your circumstances, change your world.
Inner Belief + Imagination + Smart Hustle = An Extraordinary Life
Welcome To Enerzen
- Learn to simply craft a lean physique and achieve optimal health while enjoying your life.
- Learn to live mindfully in order to alleviate unnecessary stress and anxiety by embracing the power of presence so that you can find your inner-zen and create continuous happiness throughout your busy life.
- Find your vision, go all in on your strengths, and strive for your dreams. Reach your full potential and develop the art of the hustle.